Sunday, October 14, 2007

A Confession (Is this admissable in court?)

I have this mad crush on Vickie Howell... I know she's married-with-kids and all, and even if not, probably not interested in me, but still... I find confidence sexy.

True story: (Now ex-)boyfriend walks into the room to see me watching Knitty Gritty. I know why you watch this show... he says knowingly. [blush]

[Cough, cough.] ANYWAY, Vickie has her own podcast starting Nov. 1. I thought I'd mention it here, because it's not available yet and I know I'll forget.

On a completely unrelated note, my cat Bubu (Batterup) just yawned and dayum, smelled like Rockaway at low tide. Guess which animal health professional is too scared to get her cat's teeth cleaned??
Guess this post is all about... Nah, I won't say it. If I ever meet Vickie, I don't want her to slap me.

No comments: